240V Personal and Teaching Studio Size
Rampmaster II Control
17.5″ Dia. x 22.25″ Deep
Cone 8 Max.
Each kiln is built to order. This requires approximately 2 – 3 weeks.
Each kiln is delivered by truck. Additional Freight charges apply and are C.O.D.
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- 2-1/2″ Brick Construction
- Block Insulation Construction
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Lid Security Bar
- Properly Designed Stands
- Rampmaster II
- Set-Pro with Express Mode
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- Wonderful Lid Handle
The RM II 1822 finds its place with the personal porcelain/china studio and teacher. Its relatively large size allows for larger and more complicated pieces as well as being absolutely perfect for classroom firing.
- Swing View Option
- PC Hardware and Software (USB-Based)
- RM II 1822 – Large Porcelain Design
- 17.5″ Dia. x 22.25″ Deep – 3.3 cubic feet
- (44.5cm Dia. x 57cm Deep – 93L)
- Operating Voltage: 240V (208V)
- Amperage: 30A (30A)
- Watts: 7200W (6240W)
- Power Cord Plug Style: NEMA 6-50P
- Ship Weight: 145lb (66kg)
- TUV listed (UL 499) United States and Canada