China and Porcelain Painting
Rampmaster II or Set-Pro Control
11.25″ Dia. x 13.5″ Deep
Cone 07 Max.
Each kiln is built to order. This requires approximately 2 – 3 weeks.
Each kiln is delivered by truck. Additional Freight charges apply and are C.O.D.
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- 2-1/2″ Brick Construction
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Lid Security Bar
- Properly Designed Stands
- Rampmaster II
- Set-Pro with Express Mode
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- Wonderful Lid Handle
The RM II 1210 is designed to fire china paints and clay materials up to 1800°F (982°C), cone 07 on a daily basis.
- Swing View Option
- Power Interrupt Switch
- PC Hardware and Software (USB-Based)
- RM II 1210
- 11.25″ Dia. x 13.5″ Deep – .86 cubic feet
- (28.6cm Dia. x 34.3cm Deep – 24.4L)
- Operating Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 19A
- Watts: 2280W
- Power Cord Plug Style: NEMA 5-20P
- Ship Weight: 70lb (32kg)
- TUV listed (UL 499) United States and Canada