China and Porcelain Painting Manual Control with Kiln Sitter 11.25″ Dia. x 13.5″ Deep Cone 07 Max.
Each kiln is built to order. This requires approximately 2 – 3 weeks.
Each kiln is delivered by truck. Additional Freight charges apply and are C.O.D.
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- 2-1/2″ Brick Construction
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Kiln Sitter with Limit Timer
- Lid Security Bar
- Manual Control
- Properly Designed Stands
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- Wonderful Lid Handle
Suitability The 1210 is designed to fire china paints and clay materials up to 1800°F (982°C), cone 07 on a daily basis.
- 11.25″ Dia. x 13.5″ Deep – .86 cubic feet
- (28.6cm Dia. x 34.3cm Deep – 24.4L)
- Operating Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 19A
- Watts: 2280W
- Power Cord Plug Style: NEMA 5-20P
- Ship Weight: 70lb (32kg)
- TUV listed (UL 499) United States and Canada