Personal Studio Design Rampmaster II Control 17.5″ Dia. x 18″ Deep Cone 10 Max.
Each kiln is built to order. This requires approximately 2 – 3 weeks.
Each kiln is delivered by truck. Additional Freight charges apply and are C.O.D.
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- 3″ Brick Construction
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Lid Security Bar
- Multi-Zone Control
- Properly Designed Stands
- Rampmaster II
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- Wonderful Lid Handle
Suitability The HF 1818 is designed to fire ceramic materials up to 2350°F (1288°C), cone 10 on a daily basis.
- Power Interrupt Switch
- PC Hardware and Software (USB-Based)
- HF 1818
- 17.5″ Dia. x 18″ Deep – 2.7 cubic feet
- (44.5cm Dia. x 34.3cm Deep – 76L)
- Operating Voltage: 240V
- Amperage: 28A
- Watts: 6672W
- Operating Voltage: 208V
- Amperage: 27A
- Watts: 5616W
- Power Cord Plug Style: NEMA 6-30P
- Ship Weight: 180lb (82kg)
- TUV listed (UL 499) United States and Canada