Small, Personal Studio Design
Manual Control with Kiln Sitter
17.5″ Dia. x 13.5″ Deep
Cone 8 Max.
Each kiln is built to order. This requires approximately 2 – 3 weeks.
Each kiln is delivered by truck. Additional Freight charges apply and are C.O.D.
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- 2-1/2″ Brick Construction
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Kiln Sitter with Limit Timer
- Lid Security Bar
- Manual Control
- Properly Designed Stands
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- Wonderful Lid Handle
The 3220 is designed to fire porcelain bisque, china paint and clay materials up to 2300°F (1260°C), cone 8 on a daily basis.
- 17.5″ Dia. x 13.5″ Deep – .86 cubic feet
- (44.5cm Dia. x 34.3cm Deep – 24.4L)
- Operating Voltage: 240V
- Amperage: 18A
- Watts: 4320W
- Power Cord Plug Style: NEMA 6-30P
- Ship Weight: 115lb (52kg)
- TUV listed (UL 499) United States and Canada